Who We Are
We provide a broad range of services supporting older people, adults, children and families, including:
- Personal Care (Bathing, moving, dressing, feeding, medication management, incontinence management)
- End of Life Care
- ‘Live-In’ care and support
- Dementia Care
- Home from Hospital / Re-ablement
- Waking / Sleeping Night services
- Social Support (shopping, cooking, light domestic, companionship)
We recognise that everyone is unique, with their own individual needs, choices and aspirations for the future. Our support is therefore designed to offer a personalised solution to those wishing to maintain and/or improve their independence and receive a tailored service that meets their specific requirements.
Who We Are
About Our Organization
With the support of Midlands care direct’s dedicated team our services are to provide individual’s with a better quality of life, ensuring our service users exercise personal choice in opportunities and lifestyle. Our Goals will be upheld by our trained team to:
- Ensure each individual receiving a service is central to all decisions being made, achieving their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all Service Users and individual staff and visitors
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfillment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users
- To treat individuals supported by us and all people who work for us with respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect
- Enable our staff to provide care and support with skill, compassion and imagination.
We respect and welcome Government initiatives to introduce outcome focused, people centered care whereby our service users have control over the desires and expectations of services
Our Values are central to everything we do and will be upheld by our trained staff team:
- We are committed to offering high quality care and support services delivered with dedication, compassion and sensitivity.
- We recognise that the little things are important and we will work with our Customers and their families/carers to ensure that support is tailored to meet their specific needs and requirements.
- Working together, we actively respect and encourage the right to independence and support people to achieve their aspirations and live full and meaningful lives.
- We actively listen and respond to the people we support, promoting a culture of involvement and participation.
- We strive to create a safe, friendly and caring environment, where people are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- We treat people fairly and behave with honesty, integrity and openness at all times.
- We recognise that our staff are our greatest asset. We actively promote a culture of learning and development – supporting our staff to be the best that they can be.